Tapton chemistry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tapton chemistry

Tapton School Chemistry Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Read this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Read this Empty
PostSubject: Read this   Read this EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 5:09 pm

Hi!

If you are a Tapton 6th-former studying chemistry, you have free access to this web forum. Very Happy

Please register yourself, remembering the following points:

Choose a login name that you can remember and which shows who you are. I will remove you within a day if I don't know who you are. Remember, I only have a sixth-form register to go on, so it must be fairly obvious. Suspect

E.G. if you were called James Foggins, then suitable login names might be:
Jim F
jfoggins
Jimmyf
Littlejimmyf
FoggyJ
Jimfthefirst
stupidjamesf

Note that upper and lower case letters are not the same to a computer. No

Arrow You will need to give an E-mail address, so the forum program can send messages to you, but nobody sees it to send mails to you directly, you just get an e-mail saying there's a message here for you. This means you may need to pick up messages at that e-mail address once in a while.
Arrow have the e-mail address before you register on this forum, as you will not know that you are registered properly until you pick up an e-mail that is sent to you. As a result of tampering by a bloke infatuated with Chuck Norris, all new users are authorised by admin now, rather than by you. This should make little difference to ordinary users, though it will slow things down a little.

affraid Everything you put on the forum is visible to all members, though non-members can only see this message, so don't put personal details or addresses on.

It is possible for members to send personal messages via the forum, using the pm (personal message) options, without knowing the E-mail address of the recipient or revealing your own, which may be useful to you.

N. Barnett [admin] king
Back to top Go down
https://taptonchem.board-directory.net

Read this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tapton chemistry :: Read me if you are not a member-
Jump to: